Conception is one of my favourite pieces from my second solo exhibitions titled ‘Lost In Art’. It’s a piece about things not yet seen coming into being from within, expressing and manifesting themselves in unique ways through a sense of fruitfulness and growth from things that seem to be strange and mysterious.
It’s a piece that encourages me to have faith in those moments where things seem abstract and incomplete, believing when I can't see, giving hope in the secret place where I go to draw out something special and beautiful from the vast depths of treasure hidden deep within. A well spring of all the dreams, goals and ambitions I’ve dared to dream all waiting to be seen, discovered and shared.
- Available in various sizes
- Watermarks will be removed from physical print
- Printed on premium grade water colour paper (190 gsm)
- Printed with archival pigment inks that lasts for more than 100 years
- All prints come with a white border around the artwork for your framing purposes